Friday 18 October 2013

Nigerian Idol Season 3 Winner, Moses drops Video.

Winner of Nigerian Idol season 3, Moses Obi is on the verge of proving a point in the Nigerian music scene as he drops his maiden album. Already, the scintillating singer has released three singles from his album, which are enjoying massive airplay and receiving reviews from music pundits.
Moses Obi Adigwe
“I am happy about the positive response towards the new singles. Since leaving the Idol’s house, I have taught myself to be a total artiste and it was what I have learnt. I am putting back in my album what I learnt in Nigerian Idol. Right now I am in the studio with really talented artistes, songwriters and producers.

I am putting a whole lot of energy into my first album because the expectations are high. I am not scared but challenged to produce an album that will reflect who I am artistically as well as make an impact in the Nigerian music industry, I am sure with God, it will be possible,” Moses assured.  The Delta State born singer who is signed to Optima Media Group shot the video of his album on the 3rd of October.

No comments:

"