Sunday 27 October 2013

DANCE WITH MY FATHER: Lost Hero By CHRIS.

One more Dance with you would have been enough. Growing up without your wise lessons is indeed very Tough. My Juvenile mind trust we could always share time and be together forever. Sparks of shocking realities awaken my slumber, subtly whispers in my head "Man you are now your own Leader' no longer a feeder".
Every prospect and endeavors seems bleak without your wise Formula. Born with a silver dream, but now plagued with a watery faith from the day i lost my Jugular.Jostle around baseless life principles, devoid of Truth. Varying Cogitation clips my heart tight to those memories your smiles has built. 

You led with serenity, but always pruning my stubborn Cord. Critical Disciplinarian, you never spared your Golden Rod. Battle against failure, you never spared your success sword. Leader, father, brother with a difference, a major back-bone to so many, home and Abroad. Grave yards has become richer than all the Oil fields in the world.

Ideas which are seeds has lot been swallowed alongside the great men and their wealthy wise words. In tears I smile, as I watch you Lowered into eternal glory. The sun went blind in my eyes, your solemn sojourn, to a tale teller remains a beautiful story.

My Very first Chronic heartbreak, Death gave me a blow below my belt. Found solace in the Cold, yet I see myself sweat. Try to stand firm without you by my side, is not erect. Wish you are here to see what a man that yesterday's Son has become. 

From this moment life has began inspite of the threatening storm.Those blessing you placed on my little nerves has grown bold still loving you now till I grow old....

Express your heart to your dad. Drop a comment.

No comments:

"