Wednesday 25 September 2013

President Obama reveals why he quit smoking. "I'm scared of my wife"


Be careful what you say cos the walls really have ears!!!

While privately chit-chatting with UN General Assembly attendee Maina Kiai this week, President Obama didn't realize one of his microphones was still on and let slip a funny anecdote about his wife Michelle Obama.
"I hope you"ve quit smoking", Obama said to Kiai, who replied "sometimes" n "I haven't had a cigarette in probably six years", Obama continued adding with a smile and laugh "that's because I'm scared of my wife" 

LOL!!! 

In 2011, Michelle revealed that her husband had finally kicked his smoking habit, saying "he's always wanted to quit" Back in 2008, Obama told people he wasn't an everyday smoker " you know I'd sneak three or four cigarettes a day, then I could go three or four days without. It sure sounds like Obama"s done smoking for good thanks to the positive influence of the First lady.

No comments:

"