Friday 20 September 2013

"My childhood friend heading for the Altar with my Man of 13 years old Relationship"

»BLEEDING PASSION«
     Intrigues of emotional downswing. Sick bird perches on my Balcony, pain was all I hear it sung. I Chased it away and continue my romance with sleep but it flew back in and doubled the painful noise of its chirping weep. I opened the door with sleepy eyes, with a broom hidden behind my back to completely end its stubbornness with a wipe but it flew and changed position to the next roof, leaving me a lot to think. 
     
     Sounds of a wailing heart attacked my thought suddenly. I took a walk downstairs, tracing the tears to its origin carefully and was shocked to see TRICIA on the bare floor with Cigarette, almost filled up ash plate, with AK 47 Vodka hot drink. With Red swollen eyes filled with Tears, scattered hair, without a word, even while she notice my presence.  
     

    The Tricia I know, is an epitome of a perfect home grown and thorough breed young girl with strong beautiful Morals, Character and Charisma. I knew all wasn't well, when she continued gulping the drink, puffing cigarette, coughing and crying all at the same time. I Went down and leaned closer, considering that her devastated state of mind needs a careful step to address. I almost ran out of my compassionate skills trying to appease the situation, but all to no avail. Until I unknowingly mention the subject of the whole story, "How is He". A jerk of painful smile emitted from her scornful cheek, as she positioned her killing eyes filled with million frustration on me, I adjusted in fear. She tried to speak to me for the first time, after talking for about 20 minutes without response but hot tears spoke again.
     
     Haven't lost so much energy, now Cigarette and Vodka was no longer a reliable source of solace, she pushes them away and liter my left shoulder with streams of hot tears. As she slowly spoke with intense energy, her heart panting "my childhood friend I took like my sister is heading to the Altar with my Man of 13 years of Relationship, the man I built my life on, the only man my heart has ever known since my birth. I have only seen this happen in movies, I never knew it could happen to me. I feel like taking my own life now".   
      
      A strong feeling of bleeding passion engulfs my mind. But I offered her a bright face filled with hopes and love. By the grace of God, Tricia's deplorable heart was at least 50% relaxed with soft and tender words from the book of all books before I left her.
     
     What advice will you give to my Tricia. Drop your comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In history of creation what ever that dissconect itself from its source never survives,Tricia built all her life on a man instead of God her maker.neverthless my dear if only you can build your relatioshop with Jesus,He will heal your wound and fix you back completly.God still treasure you my dear, He still love you. Phillips

"